Raffi Jewellers, Yorkdale, is currently seeking an experienced Watch Technician. The position will play an integral role in the Rolex accredited after-sales service department. A strong background in watchmaking combined with effective communication skills will ensure success in this role. The experienced Watch Technician will be responsible for providing in-store watch service on Rolex watches.
Innovative & Dedicated Work Environment
Work in a dedicated Authorised Rolex workshop that enables you to work efficiently, deliver quality and the utmost expertise. The workshop will provide state-of-the-art technology, watch machinery and tools. The dedicated client advisor team will assist the workshop in ensuring client satisfaction, providing support in delivering outstanding after-care service to clients.
Raffi Jewellers promotes a culture of diversity and inclusion and believes strongly in offering positive personal and professional development experiences. Join our team and be exposed to innovative training, teamwork, recognition and a real sense of belonging and community. We offer attractive extrinsic and intrinsic industry-leading compensation packages. These include benefits, incentives, recognition awards, continuous certified training and leadership development opportunities.
Upon approval, Raffi Jewellers will present the experienced candidate with an opportunity to receive paid Rolex Certified watchmaking training.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure that each Rolex After-Sales Service workshop provides a service that continually meets product requirements and client expectations
- Perform quality control processes; ensuring watches are performing and functioning to standards
- Communicate with clients the status of jobs, including and not limited to estimates, repair and or service recommendations
- Sustain a clean and organized work environment
- Manage and maintain client leads for the repair and service of watches
- Supporting sales professionals when required, enriching the customer experience
- Work closely with management and staff to ensure quality control standards are adhered to
- Responsible to effectively communicate and provide professional guidance
- Accountable for ordering materials and parts as required
- Assess the parts required to repair or service watches
- Provide training to staff and fellow watch technicians on technical aspects and functionality, supporting the culture of a learning organization
- Work independently and collaboratively to achieve individual, team-based objectives and performance goals
- Foster an environment where clients are always at the forefront, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Actively approach, engage with and assist staff and clients when required, keeping the Raffi Jewellers customer Excellence philosophy in mind
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Excellent motor skills and good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work as a team and independently in a high paced environment
- Strong critical-thinking and excellent time-management skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in emails, online portals, excel worksheet tracking
- Strong attention to detail is a requirement
Professional Requirements Include:
- A recognized qualification in a country with watchmaking training structure or have successfully passed tests set up by Rolex. Recognized qualifications must be equivalent to a Swiss “CFC Horlorger praticien” (for practicing watchmaker).
- Theoretical watchmaking knowledge
- Knowledge of Rolex Products
Excellence at Raffi Jewellers
Raffi Jewellers, Ontario’s trusted luxury retailer and brand, specializes in fine watches and jewellery for generations. We are proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers, allowed to sell and maintain Rolex watches. Our expertise and exceptional customer service have earned us enduring relationships, and we are honoured to continue exceeding expectations for second and third generations of Raffi customers.
Join us in creating the Raffi Excellence experience! – Apply Now
Please apply via email and include a copy of your résumé and cover letter.
Raffi Jewellers is committed to building and fostering a diverse workforce reflective of Canada’s multicultural landscape. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce to apply.
We are committed to fostering a workplace of inclusion and welcome all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.