Raffi Jewellers Yorkdale is currently seeking a highly creative Director of Digital Marketing. The position will play an integral role in the development of overall marketing and media plans. The individual will collaborate with the CRM team, Marketing team, and other key members to assist in the digital marketing direction and execution. Ensuring the customer journey and user experience is optimal across all user touchpoints.
Excellence at Raffi Jewellers
Raffi Jewellers, Ontario’s trusted luxury retailer and brand, specializes in fine watches and jewellery for generations. Our expertise and exceptional customer service have earned us enduring relationships, and we are honoured to continue exceeding expectations for second and third generations of Raffi customers.
Join us in creating the Raffi Excellence experience! An exciting opportunity to shape Raffi Jewellers Digital Strategy.
Raffi Jewellers promotes a culture of diversity and inclusion and strongly believes in offering a positive personal and professional development experience. Join our team and be exposed to innovative training, teamwork, respect, and most importantly, a real sense of belonging and community. We offer both extrinsic and intrinsic industry-leading compensation packages.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify meaningful metrics and interpret success results of metrics to deliver data-driven results
- Apply metrics and KPI’s to enhance digital campaigns further and gain business and customer alignment
- Manage website tracking and analysis of campaigns to ensure desired objectives and goals
- Manage the daily running of Raffijewellers.com
- Develop and maintain e-commerce and integrated selling platforms
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points, optimizing user funnels
- Complete digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Plans execute and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Developing Schedules and Timescales
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to work with and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Desire to continuously learn and adapt
- Master or Undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- 3-5 years of writing experience in technical digital marketing
Please apply via email and include a copy of your résumé and cover letter.
Raffi Jewellers is committed to building and fostering a diverse workforce reflective of Canada’s multicultural landscape. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce to apply.
We are committed to fostering a workplace of inclusion and welcome all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time