Seeking – Client Care Advisor #rafficareers
Raffi Jewellers Yorkdale is currently seeking enthusiastic Client Advisors for their luxury retail location. As a Raffi Client Care Advisor, you will engage with clients and deliver an outstanding experience. A strong background in client relations and exceptional communication skills will ensure success in this role. A Client Care Advisor will serve on the Front Office Team, responding to a wide variety of client requests by accurately assessing the client needs to achieve maximum client satisfaction. Optimizing client satisfaction is the single most important function.
Grow in your career and community, continuously learn, and share your passion for watches and fine jewellery with the diverse range of clients we attract from around the world. Proud to be an Authorized Retailer and Jeweller in the GTA, Mississauga and surrounding regions of Rolex, Tudor, Raffi Fine Diamond Jewellery and Fine Accessories.
Excellence at Raffi Jewellers
Raffi Jewellers, Ontario’s trusted luxury retailer and brand, has been specializing in fine watches and jewellery for generations. We are proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers, allowed to sell and maintain Rolex watches. Our expertise and exceptional customer service have earned us enduring relationships and we are honoured to continue exceeding expectations for second and third generations of Raffi customers.
Our deep-rooted belief in customer service excellence is at the foundation of Raffi Jewellers — encompassing our brand’s entire philosophy — and is something we stand by every single day. Raffi Jewellers is committed to consistently providing clients with an authentic and memorable experience based on our philosophy of Excellence, assuring only the highest standards of quality, attention, and care.
Join us in creating the Raffi Excellence experience!
Raffi Jewellers promotes a culture of diversity and inclusion and believes strongly in offering positive experiences for both personal and professional development. Join our team and be exposed to innovative training, teamwork, respect, and most importantly a true sense of belonging and community. We offer both extrinsic and intrinsic industry-leading compensation. Packages include, but are not limited to: commission-based earnings, benefits, attractive incentives, recognition awards, continuous certified training and leadership development opportunities.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Actively approach, engage with and assist customers, keeping the Raffi Jewellers customer Excellence philosophy in mind; ensure customers are always the primary focus
- Answer digital, phone and in person enquiries regarding offered services and products
- Greet clients and ensure their individual needs have been addressed
- Direct and seat clients to the appropriate department
- Arrange client appointments for sales and after-care service
- Operate alone and collaboratively to achieve individual and team-based objectives and performance goals
- Collaborate with sales team, administrative team and specified departments
- Foster an environment where clients are always at the forefront, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Perform other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management is an asset
- A minimum of 1 year of experience, ideally in the luxury retail, and or fine hospitality industry
- Lifelong learners with strong critical thinking skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills
Please apply via email and include a copy of your résumé and cover letter at email@example.com
Raffi Jewellers is committed to building and fostering a diverse workforce reflective of Canada’s multicultural landscape. We promote employment equity and encourage candidates who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce to apply.
We are committed to fostering a workplace of inclusion and welcome all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.